Benefits of the WCC Membership includes a multitude of FREE group exercise classes available to you and your family! We offer classes for every activity level. From beginner low impact to more involved choreographed classes, you will find the perfect wellness program for you. Please note there is an $8.00 per visit charge for non-members.
Some classes include:
• AquaZumba™ – Low-impact aquatic exercise that blends cardio-conditioning and body toning.
• Boot Camp – Combination of resistance and strength training class designed to be performed in a circuit or interval set adds different exercises and equipment for a full body workout.
• Kickboxing – This cardio class features boxing and upper and lower kickboxing moves.
• Total Body – This class works out the entire body through cardiovascular, strength and flexibility exercises.
• Zumba™ – Exotic rhythms set to high energy Latin and international beats.
• Hi-Low Aerobics – A workout that combines both high and low impact movements. Participants can choose their own levels of intensity and impact.
• Group Cycling – A non-impact cardio bike ride on specialized bikes that simulate road bike workouts to music. Limited bikes available – first come, first serve.
• Teen Fit: This is a free to members only program. The course is designed to educate and train teens the safe techniques and principals of a healthy lifestyle. Successful attendance and completion of all 8 classes grants access into strength and wellness rms)
• Yoga – Yoga increases flexibility and builds strength through various poses and postures. It helps improve posture, rejuvenate energy levels, relieve stress, and reduce fatigue.
• Tai Chi – An ancient form of mind and body exercise that uses purposeful, slow movements in a form of meditative exercise for relaxation and health.