- St. Isadore’s Community Garden at St. John Vianney Church (sponsored by parish)
- East Green St. Park Community Garden - NOTE Tax record denotes park located on adjacent paper St - Garden Ave. (sponsored by Cheesecake Factory)
- Mayor Frank Pelzman Memorial Park Community Garden (sponsored by Cheesecake Factory)
- Sycamore Senior Center Community Garden (Sponsored by We Feed)
- Woodbridge Township Health Center Community Garden (sponsored by Woodbridge Addiction Services)
FEMA - Community Rating System
Woodbridge Township is taking a variety of proactive measures to protect against potential flood damage, and to reduce the rising costs of flood insurance. To further advance these strong resiliency efforts the Township is participating in the Community Rating System (CRS) Program - a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)-sponsored program that encourages and recognizes community floodplain management and planning activities that exceed the minimum requirements of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). To learn more about effective tools to help increase flood resilience CLICK HERE.
Idle Reduction Technology
Sustainable Jersey Gardiner Environmental Fund awarded Woodbridge Township a grant to fund the installation of new Idle Reduction Technology into three of the Township’s Police 2016 Ford Utility Vehicles. The technology essentially charges the cop car and allows the vehicle to run while significantly reducing the need to run the vehicle’s engine. Idling wastes fuel and increase engine wear, so small changes in idling time can lead to noticeable benefits, including cost savings, less pollution, and reduced noise.